Electrical connection forms
View or download our forms to help you prepare for your residential, commercial or industrial electrical connection project. When you're ready, you can apply for connection services online.
Before you get started, be sure to familiarize yourself with our technical standards and guides. These include overhead and underground requirements, revenue metering requirements, class of work specifications, requirements for customer-owned primary services at 4 kV to 35 kV and related advisories.
Residential and commercial connections
- Authorization for Design and Construction Payment Account form [PDF, 97 KB]
- Electric Service Information form [PDF, 653 KB]
- Service meter application form [PDF, 596 KB]
- Metering Inspection and Declaration form [PDF, 672 KB]
- Financial assistance for new residential extensions [PDF, 1.8 MB]
- How to apply for service for laneway or coach house [PDF, 149 KB]
- Electrical service considerations for your laneway or coach house [PDF, 53 KB]
- Refund policy for residential and commercial extensions [PDF, 1.8 MB]
- Application for Extension Fee refunds [PDF, 88 KB]
Information request form for transmission or distribution connections required by industrial customers or customers needing a large connected load of 5,000 kW or more:
- Transmission Voltage Interconnection Data [PDF, 154 KB]
- Major Distribution Load Connection Request [PDF, 259 KB]
Customer-owned primary services supplied at 4 kV to 35 kV statement form
This form is for municipalities to provide the information we need when a telecommunications service provider is attaching or removing equipment to municipal poles.
- Telecommunications equipment request form [PDF, 467 KB]