Ask a question
Paying your bill
- How do I pay my bill?
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card?
- How do I sign up for pre-authorized-payments?
- How do I sign up for an equal payment plan?
- How do I move my service?
- How do I open a new account?
- How do I cancel my service?
- How do I move multiple accounts?
Billing and rates
- How do I sign up for online billing?
- Can I get my billing history?
- How do I reduce my bill?
- Why is my bill higher than last year?
- How do I report an outage?
- How long will it take to restore my power?
- How do I prepare my home for a power outage?
- How do I prepare my business for an outage?
You'll need to call Customer Service to:
- Change your mailing address for your bill.
- Get your electrical service reconnected if it's been disconnected for missed payments.
- Request a payment arrangement for your bill.
1 800 BCHYDRO (1 800 224 9376) or 604 224 9376 in the Lower Mainland
Hours of operations
Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.