Skip to content


You can submit a request online to move or cancel your electricity service or to open a new BC Hydro account.

Moving? Start, move or cancel your electrical service

For residential and business customers who want to move or cancel their electricity service. Existing customers can also open additional accounts.

New BC Hydro customers

If you're a new customer to BC Hydro and need to open your first BC Hydro account, start by signing up online.

Construction and renovations

You can also submit requests online for new service connections or service upgrades.

If you need to add BC Hydro service at a location that doesn’t have an electrical connection yet (e.g. a new condo development, vacation home, cabin), or to modify or disconnect and existing connection (e.g. for a renovation), go to electrical connections.