Go paperless with your BC Hydro bill
Did you know that you can go paperless, and get email notifications when your bill is ready? With online billing you can:
- Access your electricity usage history data weekly, daily and hourly. People who track their electricity usage online with MyHydro save an average of 10%.
- Receive email bill notifications to receive your bill sooner, access it at any time, and make payments. Customers with residential and standard commercial accounts can choose to receive detailed bill notifications. Detailed bill notifications aren't available for customers with consolidated accounts.
- Get up to three years of PDF versions of your bill anytime by logging into MyHydro.
It's easy to switch to paperless billing. Follow these steps to set up your account:
- Sign up for MyHydro. We just need your name, email, a password, and a security question to get started.
- Link your account to your MyHydro Profile. You'll need a copy of your most recent bill. Once you've linked your account, you'll automatically be set to receive an online bill.
- Start receiving email notifications when your bill is ready.
While signed into MyHydro, you can set up auto-pay through pre-authorized payments, manage alerts, monitor electricity use, and sign up for our equal payment plan.