Alliance Referral Requests
This form is for customers planning an energy-efficient project. The BC Hydro Alliance of Energy Professionals can help you identify the best energy management solution for your facility. From lighting upgrades to smart heating, ventilation and refrigeration systems, and electric vehicle charging installations, the Alliance acts as a resource for you to access a network of registered industry firms.
Before you get started:
- Do you have an existing relationship with a contractor that you would like to work with on this project? If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and do not submit this form.
- After completing the online referral form, you'll be referred to two suitable Alliance members. You will choose who you want to work with.
- BC Hydro doesn't endorse or recommend specific contractors, consultants or products, but by working with an Alliance member, you're assured they've met a list of qualifications.
Alliance members meet the following qualification criteria:
- A registered business in British Columbia
- A B.C. business license and GST number
- A WorkSafeBC registration number and in good standing
- Three customer references
- Samples of energy-efficient projects demonstrating experience in their area of expertise
- Proof of a general liability insurance policy of not less than $2 million, with BC Hydro named as an additional insured
- Referral requests can take five business days to process. Your patience is appreciated. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com