Go paperless with your BC Hydro bill
These days, many of us are doing more and more common tasks online, like shopping, banking, and booking travel. Managing your BC Hydro bill in MyHydro can be completely paper-free too. It's worth making the switch to online billing.
With online billing, you can:
- Get your bill faster, making it easier to manage your budget.
- Access your bill 24/7 with up to three years billing history to view or download.
- Receive email notifications to alert you when your bill is ready. This includes the bill amount and due date if you have a residential or commercial standard account.
- Check your account balance and bill from your smartphone.
- Pay your bill easily online.
- Track your electricity use and cost at any time, so there are no surprises.
- Go online to set up pre-authorized payments directly from your bank account or sign up for our equal payment plan.
Switching is fast, easy and free. Get started now:
- Create a MyHydro profile.
- Link your account. (Grab a copy of your most recent BC Hydro bill so you have the information you need)
- You'll automatically be set to receive your bill online.
1. Create a MyHydro profile.
2. Link your account.
Grab a copy of your most recent BC Hydro bill so you have the information you need.