Receive up to $10,000 in rebates from the Home Renovation Rebate and CleanBC Better Homes* Programs. Fill out the application form below to apply for your rebate(s).
Application Process overview
- It will take you approximately 20-30 minutes to complete your application.
- There are 9 steps to complete.
- You can go back at any time without losing any information.
- If your application form is inactive for more than 60 minutes, it will time-out and you will lose the information you have entered.
Summary of Application Steps
Below is a summary of the steps and the types of information you will need.
- Utility – identify your utility provider(s).
- Account – provide your utility account number(s) and type of house.
- Applicant Information – provide your contact information and space heating and water heating fuel types.
- Check List - select all upgrades that you will be applying for rebates
- Upgrades – apply for all upgrade rebates in this step. There is a tab for each upgrade: insulation, windows and doors, space heating and water heating.
- Bonus and Special Offers – select any bonuses or special offers if applicable.
- Supporting Documents – upload a digital copy of upgrade invoice(s) and any supporting documentation.
- Payment – choose how to receive your rebate payment.
- Review and Submit – review your application and submit when ready.
Before you start:
- Review your program eligibility requirements.
- Collect your account number(s) from your utility bills, i.e. BC Hydro, FortisBC, City of New Westminster, PNG.
- Have a digital copy of your contractor invoice(s) available for reference.
Your application is not submitted or saved until you have pressed ‘Submit’ on Step 9. You will receive an email confirming your application was successfully submitted.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, applications can take up to 90 days to process. Your patience is appreciated.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call the Home Renovation Rebate Program at 1.877.338.3347